DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY and LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
To utilize the Site and Services, or certain portions thereof, you may be required to complete a registration process and establish an account with the Portal. You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to the Portal is current, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of this information on a prompt, timely basis.
Password and Security
As a registered user of the Site and Services, you may receive or establish one or more passwords. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password(s) and Account(s) on wethementors.com. You understand and agree that you a fully responsible for all actions and postings made from your wethementors.com Account(s). Any accounts you create are not transferrable. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your wethementors.com Account(s).
We respect the privacy of our users on this Portal. We have stringent measures to check intruders, password theft or data loss etc. However, no claim regarding loss/theft of data shall be entertained.
The Portal reserves the right to terminate your Account(s) or restrict access to your Account(s), or to delete any content posted through your Account(s), with or without notice, for any or for no reason, and without any liability to you.
You understand that material made available by the Portal is a product of a combined effort of various teachers and educationists and does not necessarily represent the views of the Portal. Wethementors.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, suitability, or completeness of any content provided.
Any content posted in the forums, blogs or private messages represent the views of the author and, in no circumstance, shall 'Mentors' be held responsible for any kind of loss experienced by the user. By accessing/participating in forums you agree to the following rules and regulations, failing which your services/participation may be cancelled temporarily or permanently:
- You agree to follow the forum guidelines and refrain from posting content that is objectionable.
- Objectionable content includes, but is not limited to, pornographic material or links, use of offensive language, links to illegal content, or content that may hurt the feelings of any community or group.
- You may not impersonate an entity or individual.
- You may not post misleading/false information in the forums.
- You may not try to spam/flood forums by posting bogus content.
- You may not post personal information of other users on this Site or any other person in the real world that may cause to harm their identity or status, or cause mental trauma to them.
You understand that the Portal does not and cannot review all material made available through websites linked or linking to any part of the Site. You also understand that no such linking implies in any way that the Portal endorses or is affiliated with any third-party website. You agree that the Portal bears no responsibility or liability for any content accessed or harm caused from any third-party website.
Acts Against the Site/Services
You shall not attempt or engage in potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Site or Services including, without limitation, the following:
- Using the Site or Services in contravention of any other agreement to which you are a party, including without limitation any employment agreement to which you may be a party;
- causing, allowing, or assisting any other person to use your wethementors.com Account(s) or impersonate you;
- sharing your password or login with any other person;
- logging onto a server or wethementors.com Account(s) that you are not authorized to access;
- forging user names, manipulating identifiers, or otherwise impersonating any other person or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- emulating or faking usage of the Site or Services;
- violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site;
- using manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl," or "spider" any pages contained in the Site;
- introducing viruses, worms, software, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful code into the Site or Services;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Site by any other user, host, or network, including without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," "pinging," or "crashing" the Site;
- causing, allowing or assisting machines, bots, or automated services to access or use the Site or Services without the express written permission of the Portal;
- tampering with the operation, functionality, or the security of the Site or Services;
- attempting to override or circumvent any security or usage rules embedded into the Site or Services that permit digital materials to be protected;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or breach any security or authentication measures;
- misusing, tricking, disrupting, or otherwise interfering with the functioning of the Site or Services;
- harvesting or collecting email addresses or other contact information of other users or clients from the Site by electronic or other means;
- reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Site or Services;
- engaging in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site; and
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You agree that it is your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt, or otherwise impair a computer's functionality or operation.
Content contributed to the Site should be relevant to the subject scope of 'Mentors'. Content may not be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious or objectionable.
The Portal does not pre-screen or regularly review any contributed content, but we reserve the right (though not the obligation) to remove, without notice, any content posted which we consider, for any reason, to violate these Terms or to be outside the subject scope of the Services. The Portal may terminate any wethementors.com Account, with or without notice, for posting such content.
Licenses Applicable to Contributed Content
- License to Other Users of the Site and Services: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License. Except where otherwise noted, any and all content contributed by you to the Services or the Site is submitted under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 License.
- License to wethementors.com. By posting or contributing content to the Site using these Services, you are granting wethementors.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of the Site and Services, and/or for educational or other non-commercial purposes, including, without limitation,
- the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work, and
- the right to sublicense any or all of Portal 's license rights to others.
User Representations and Warranties
By posting any content, you represent and warrant that:
- you have all right, title, and interest to such posted content, including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance or license from any third party (such as, but not limited to, any release related to rights of privacy or publicity) necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or
- that such content is in the public domain or that your use of such content constitutes fair use. You further represent and warrant that posting such content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual property right recognized by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise constitute the breach of any agreement with any other person or entity. You further represent and warrant that you are who you say you are, that you have not submitted fictitious, false or inaccurate information about yourself, and that all information contained in the posted content is true and your own work or work you are authorized to submit, and that the posted content does not contain any threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or pornographic, material, or other material that would violate any other applicable law or regulation. You agree that you will not knowingly and with intent to defraud provide material and misleading information. You represent and warrant that the content you supply does not violate the Terms.
If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your copyrighted materials have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact us at email@example.com. When reporting copyright violation by any third-party application on the Site, mention the address of the page on wethementors.com where you think your material has been copied to, name/url of the application that copied the content, date posted(if applicable), and any relevant information that may help us in identifying copyright infringement.
You acknowledge and agree to indemnify and hold 'Mentors', wethementors.com, their affiliates, officers, employees and agents, harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site or Services, your violation of these Terms, or the infringement by you or made under your wethementors.com Account(s), of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Wethementors.com reserves the right to change, at any time, at our sole discretion, the Terms under which these Services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Site and Services constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
Termination of Service
Wethementors.com disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or Site, or any software provided through the Site. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services or access to the Site without any notice at any time and without any liability to you.
No Waiver of Terms
Governing Law and Entire Agreement